Monday, January 30, 2012

Sid and Nancy Collector’s Edition Only on Blu-Ray?

Sid and Nancy 25th Anniversary Collector’s Edition was released on December 27, 2011. When I heard this I was very disturbed to find that it seems to be only on Blu-Ray. But, after reading this review it sounds like the 1998 edition (Criterion Collection) has better special features.


I saw Sid and Nancy for the first time when I was 13 or 14 and it has been my favorite movie ever since. It was also the first DVD I bought when I got a computer that played DVDs, before I even had a DVD player for my TV. When I heard that this new edition was only on Blu-Ray, I actually started to think that I might have to get a Blu-Ray player just so I could see it. I’m glad I don’t have to worry about that now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment