Sunday, January 15, 2012

First Post

I have been thinking about creating this blog for a long time. I will be posting my thoughts on many subjects, book reviews, movie reviews, and stuff like that. You can expect a lot of cranky opinions and rants, as well as praise for things that make me happy.

I will post links to other people's articles and websites that I want to share with my readers. And, as a writer, I will probably engage in some shameless self-promotion.

The title has a history, and one day I may tell you about it.

It might help you to know that I have a tendency to write these things in chunks, as in a bunch of posts at once. Then I try to space them out using the scheduling option on posts. So, by the time you read a post my mood may have changed completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment